Monday, October 15, 2018

Diy Canisters For Boys Nursery

I establish these Vintage kitchen canisters at a Thrift store a twelvemonth around agone for $6.. I finally decided to purpose them every bit cute petty storage jars for our sons room. It was a fast as well as uncomplicated makeover, amongst a petty spray paint, gorilla gum as well as dollar store toys.. run across all the details below..

Materials Needed:
Vintage canisters (Thrift Shop Find)
4 Small Toys (lid handles)
Gorilla Glue
Wood filler
Sanding pad 
Spray pigment - apartment white paint

First I removed the plastic base of operations nether the lid to divulge the screw, as well as then I unscrewed it to take the wooden knobs. Once the knob was removed I filled inward the hole amongst forest filler. Once dry out I sanded away whatever excess forest filler for a polish surface. I as well as then used my trusty gorilla gum to gum on the plastic dollar store toys to the middle of the lids. The fob is to brand certain yous exclusively purpose a modest total of Gorilla Glue every bit it expands.. Then I waited a twenty-four threescore minutes catamenia as well as had my married adult man spray pigment them inward a Mat Flat white spray paint. 
And at i time they totally teach inward his room.. I notwithstanding don't know what they volition store, simply I accept a feeling Mini cars/ toys are inward my future. :)
If yous liked this yous mightiness similar my other Nursery DIY Pipe Shelf HERE..

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!