Sunday, October 14, 2018

Ahoy Tea Towel Into A Pillow

I institute this cute tea towel at Homesense a piece agone for $5.99 together with loved the agency together with the size was perfect to brand a pillow.. I loved the embroidered polka point anchor exactly knew I would convey to comprehend the ruffles to teach inwards a fleck to a greater extent than masculine for my niggling guys nursery.

I used fighting denim together with covered the ruffle together with sewed it downwards to teach inwards a simple12x18 envelope agency pillow cover.
Here is around other pillow I made from a tea towel concluding year. It reminded me of Vintage Grainsack, together with for $5 the toll couldn't live on beat! You tin run across that pillow together with many others inwards Our Summer Family Room Reveal HERE.


Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!