Friday, July 20, 2018

$3 Bookcase Makeover

So I've been upwards to a petty to a greater extent than Thrift Shop hunting.. Here is my latest find.. a $3 Metal bookcase! I hateful its crazy when you lot tin hand the sack notice FURNITURE for some Dollar shop pricing. Don't instruct me incorrect its non this amazing antique piece, its merely a metallic bookcase, likely non an overly expensive slice to start out alongside but I merely loved the ornate details on the sides as well as the sizing was right. When I showtime bought it I wasn't quite certain where it would become but alongside some testing all around our home, It ended upwards inwards our Master Bedroom. Stay tuned equally I volition last posting our Full Master Bedroom inwards the adjacent few days.


I sprayed it alongside two coats Rust-Oleum Painters touch spray pigment inwards Flat white. I ended upwards using two cans for full coverage.. then inwards the halt the entire bookcase makeover toll was nether $20!

This is how our chamber looked alongside out the shelving unit.
Now I convey much loved extra display infinite behind our French Provincial Chair in our bedroom.
See Master Bedroom Reveal soon!


Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!