Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Vintage Ironing Board Makeover Into A Planked Sofa Table.

This is non earth shattering post.. Its super easy.. Anyone could practice this to anything.. Which is why I drib dead along scream for myself..  "Why did it cause got me v years to practice it???"  I cause got had to brand some changes closed to the solid lately amongst the novel babe coming.. hence moving article of furniture closed to is ane of them.  I volition cause got a amount give away on the changes inward our Living room inward the side past times side twenty-four threescore minutes menstruum or so. For at ane time banking concern check our uncomplicated makeover of a Vintage ironing board below...
We started out amongst a narrow vintage ironing board.. I cause got literally been using this ironing board every bit is, every bit a sofa tabular array for v years.. It has served us well. Its merely that the base of operations was ever warped together with ane goal was narrower than the other which made it difficult for symmetrical looks.
So all nosotros did was mensurate the length together with width needed. Then I divided the Width needed past times 3.. hence I together with hence knew how broad each plank would demand to travel trimmed. As I wanted evenly spaced, equal planks. Next I headed to our local Rona to the Cedar planks. We had them cutting the length together with width hence that 3 planks gibe perfectly!! Next came level the ironing board base of operations amongst some sparse woods shims to brand the planks sit down overnice together with even.
Now I cause got a beautiful rustic looking sofa tabular array for nether $12!
Displayed on our newly revamped sofa tabular array is a brace of vintage drinking glass lamps that role to travel on our side tables.. amongst a neutral ticking stripe light shades. You tin sack meet how our Living Room looked before Miss Mustard Seed - Furniture Feature Friday
HERE. H5N1 mix of lamps together with a collection of white photograph frames of our household unit of measurement together with friends inside.
Here is a piddling sneak peek.. More on our Living room changes to come..
SHARED WITH:

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!