Friday, July 6, 2018

Farm Tabular Array Makeover

I accept literally hold out coveting a Antique Farm tabular array for years now. I was constantly on the lookout adult man for ane whether it hold out antique markets, Kijiji, Craig's list, as well as honestly you lot tin detect them exactly the cost is ever out of my range, upwards of $1000+.. So FINALLY I constitute this amazing Oak farm tabular array alongside thicker pedestal legs .. as well as the best business office is it was $70!!! OK its non Antique exactly it is enterprise forest as well as it has a ton of grapheme hence It volition definitely depository fiscal establishment lucifer the box until I tin afford a TRUE ANTIQUE table. The transcend does take away some refinishing its inward stone oil cast exactly the base of operations as well as drawers are groovy shape. They were originally painted black. So I painted them inward Annie Sloan chalk pigment in Old White

I rubbed the forest transcend alongside a forest restorer to minimize whatever niggling blemishes. It made a difference. 
To distress or non distress??? One of the principal reasons I honey chalk pigment is A) the Mat complete as well as B) the lamentable ability.. But ane time I painted it a enterprise off white I sort of loved it hence I accept had a difficult fourth dimension bringing my sanding block about it.. what produce you lot think? Should I distress the legs a fighting as well as allow the dark to smoothen through for a to a greater extent than vintage look?
I accept yet to properly refinish the dining tabular array top.. I volition eventually exactly honestly the wearable doesn't actually bother me.. It adds to the vintage await I similar ;) I fifty-fifty debated adding planks of pino forest on transcend for a rustic weathered look.. I am even hence thinking on that one. 
Here is a sneak peek on our Full Summer Dining Room Reveal inward the side yesteryear side few days...
Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!