Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Painted Books For A Piddling Girls Room

This is a super fun as well as pretty means to jazz upwards whatever quondam books you lot may accept lying approximately your house... If you lot don't accept whatever you lot tin dismiss banking corporation fit out either your local thrift shop OR ReStore. I've had luck at both stores as well as industrial plant life nifty books for approx. $1 each. And alongside summertime nifty deals tin dismiss last industrial plant life at Garage sales too.. See how alongside a piffling pigment as well as stencils these quondam books await girly as well as novel again.


Above you lot tin dismiss run into how I painted the reddish vintage difficult covered books alongside some Annie Sloan Antoinette Pink Chalk Paint. After ii coats near books were covered as well as thus I but went over a few spots that needed send upon ups.
 On the front end of the books I used large stencils that I already had to brand a script font of our initials. On the dorsum of all the books I added 'No.1' etc..

Then I took piffling stencils as well as numbered each of the books along the books bindings.

For the varying white fonts I used Annie sloan chalk pigment inward Pure. 
You tin dismiss run into our daughters total Nursery Reveal HERE. I volition last posting her large fille bedchamber soon. ;)

           Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin! 

Shared with: