Tuesday, September 4, 2018

New Herb Garden For Our Kitchen

Today I wanted to part i of my recent Marshall's shopping finds ;). I only loved the farmhouse appeal. I hateful who doesn't honey distressed woods & galvanized metal? All I had to create was purchase the fresh herbs. I genuinely wanted my novel constitute planter to non exclusively await super cute but live functional inwards my kitchen every bit well... For herbs I decided on Mint in addition to Basil... Now the basil volition eventually outgrow this piffling pot but hopefully the diverse mints volition last.. Summer Mojitos hither nosotros come..Yum!


 The herb box was divided into x small-scale sections which fits small-scale herb planters perfectly. 
I kept the basil on i side in addition to the mint on the other. 
You tin encounter our amount Kitchen Reno. Reveal HERE.

Shared with:


Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!