Thursday, September 6, 2018

Antique Barn Door Equally Our Laundry Room Door

I am as well as thence excited to part what I accept been upward to lately. I constitute these amazing doors concluding summertime at a town fair... three doors for $80!! We were using two of them inward our garden concluding summertime as well as 1 within our basement equally Wall Decor. Then a few months agone I was inspired past times The Lettered Cottage's Door as well as likewise a beach menage nosotros stayed at latterly where they had actually cool vintage doors throughout the menage (more on that to come!).. Anyways as well as thence when nosotros got dorsum from the trip I decided to mensurate the doors nosotros had hanging around.. as well as certain plenty the two of them were a PERFECT MATCH!!

So needless to tell I was ecstatic .. Check out this quick as well as slow alter to add together vintage charm as well as grapheme to your home.
Well hither you lot accept it .. from builder basic to Farmhouse fabulous.. Dare I tell I dearest going inward to my laundry room now. ;)
The hardware came alongside the door.. I know to a greater extent than or less of you lot are hating me correct straight off :( It was but pure luck! We but had to switch the sides of hardware equally I wanted the door hung alongside this side facing out. We used the same hinges from the previous door... I loved the colouring textile as well as patina on the door.. Its the perfect distressed grey. So nosotros kept the door 'au naturelle' as well as I but wiped it all downwards a few times alongside Clorox wipes but to move safe. 
To me the decal but makes the door! The Fabulous Laundry window decal is from this swell Etsy shop.. Wild Eyes signs.
If your interested inward to a greater extent than pics of the INSIDE of our Laundry room.. you lot tin banking concern stand upward for them out HERE.
Shared with:


Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email, Bloglovin and Instagram