Monday, September 3, 2018

Planked Forest Step Ceiling

So since nosotros accept been on this planking mission over at our house.. We decided to drive it i to a greater extent than spot.. right away I know I proceed mentioning planking... I simply dearest details, mouldings as well as wainscotting!!! And its a super cheap agency to transform a basic space. So beak nearly BASIC. The slanted ceiling to a higher identify the stairs, basic at showtime BUT amazing afterward wards.


Wow It's difficult to believe the changes.. See what our Kitchen looks similar NOW HERE.
To plank the stair ceiling nosotros were lucky plenty to last able to purpose left over reduce pieces from when nosotros planked our LIVING ROOM ceiling recently. You tin encounter to a greater extent than on that ceiling reveal HERE.
This ceiling await / mini transformation took nether an hr to pose upward (painting was extra time). Here are our uncomplicated steps .. Brad boom upward left over forest planks, as well as therefore add together reduce unopen to edges, fill upward inwards holes left from brad nailer using Dap as well as a credit bill of fare therefore that agency I transcend minimal production application as well as I don't involve to sand it after.. Lazy I know! Then ii coats of white ceiling paint.
I simply wanted to add together a uncomplicated plank item as well as couldn't last happier amongst how it all turned out!  We painted the forest a company WHITE. Unlike our Living room ceiling where nosotros permit the natural forest grain smooth through yesteryear simply applying a lite white launder of paint. I honestly can't produce upward one's heed which await I similar best. BUT for me I wanted our halls ceilings to remain a uniform 'White'. Well hopefully this post inspires y'all to add together some forest planks to your home. It's slow I promise! ;)
 
If y'all liked this post y'all may last interested to encounter the Ship Lap / Wood plank wall nosotros did inwards our son's Nautical Nursery.


Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!