Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Building A Clit Out Vanity Drawer

Today I am sharing a petty weekend projection nosotros were upwards to recently.. I don't know virtually you lot only I tin NEVER accept to much storage.. for me I accept a lot of diverse cosmetic items in addition to never plenty infinite to shop them. Our identify was built xiv years agone in addition to for some foreign argue the builder never installed drawers.. a daughter needs a DRAWER!! thence luckily my talented married adult man built i for me in addition to I did all the pretty work.. Here is how nosotros made a Vanity Drawer for our Master Bath..

Below is how our bath looked earlier nosotros installed the drawer, nosotros did a mini makeover to this bath a spell dorsum you lot tin encounter the existent BEFORE HERE
Measure in addition to thence re-measure the infinite you lot are working with. You desire to create certain your drawer volition fit perfectly!!
First nosotros started alongside removing the electrical current laminate counter lip. Then my married adult man made a pino box alongside a MDF base of operations for tardily cleaning/wiping.  
Then i time you lot accept your box/ futurity drawer made, nosotros added our heavy duty hinges to the sides of our electrical current vanities. We purchased our hinges from Rona, only whatever hardware shop sells them. The create nosotros used are past times Richelieu
 So manifestly I couldn't larn out a land pino box.. First I added a uncomplicated sparse decorative forest frame inset approximately the front end of the drawer.
I painted the pino front end alongside a base of operations coat of white pigment to jibe the residual of our vanity inward Benjamin Moore Cloud White, in addition to thence for hardware I added a satin nickel loving cup pull.
I filled inward whatever of the gaps approximately the forest reduce alongside DAP and sanded in addition to painted over the trim 
 so at that spot you lot accept it.. a uncomplicated laid upwards to most of my bath storage dilemmas 
 
We accept been upwards to a few to a greater extent than bath makeovers.. a novel Shower Reno to hold out exact ;) to a greater extent than on that inward the coming weeks.. Have a bang-up week!

Source List:
Vanity Paint- Benjamin Moore Cloud White
Vanity Knobs- Restoration Hardware Glass 1 1/4 knobs
Chair- Restoration Hardware
Vanity Lights- Walmart.ca (no longer available)
Drawer loving cup line - Rona

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!