Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Garage Sale Abide By Sign Tweak

I constitute this forest welcome sign at a garage sale during the summer.. It was means to province for my means but I loved the arch sort at the operate past times of wood.. as well as for exclusively $2 I idea why not?? So in i lawsuit I got it dwelling I had to notice a wall for it (I am running out of prime number wall space!).. I had the perfect empty location inwards my Kitchen.. thus I wanted it to last Kitchen themed.. thus keeping it slightly country.. to a greater extent than french province as well as updated I went alongside a Farm theme. Farm Fresh Apples exclusively 25 cents.. Now it adds a touching on of vintage charm to the corner of our kitchen.

I painted the forest base of operations inwards Driftwood past times Cottage chalk paint, thus in i lawsuit dried I stenciled
 'Farm fresh apples' alongside a price.. don't you lot merely WISH apples were exclusively 25 cents!! 
Lastly to hand the sign the aged await that I envisioned, I rubbed the sign alongside Annie Sloan nighttime wax
Now nosotros convey a cute french province sign for our kitchen eating area



Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!