Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Changes To Our Living Room

So hither it lastly is.. We changed merely about some slice of furniture inwards our living room of late every bit Baby #2 is fastly approaching too then inwards social club to brand a plant nursery nosotros had to lose a invitee bedroom.. too all its furniture.. too then I convey been giving away wall decor too re-arranging our slice of furniture to somehow larn inwards all work. This is what I've come upwards up with. You tin transportation away meet how our Living Room looked Before HERE
We used to convey side tables on either side of the couch which were non bad for drinks but drove me nuts because I could never centre couch nether window.. Now my couch is centred too our basement Guest Bedroom has novel halt tables.  Our sofa tabular array a.k.a vintage ironing board got a niggling revamp of its own, If you lot missed that makeover you lot tin transportation away meet it HERE. 
I moved our Vintage drinking glass lamps from our previous side tables onto my mini makeover sofa tabular array / ironing board merely behind our sofa. 
We likewise moved my aunts Antique hutch from our Black too White Guest Bedroom down to the living room to brand room for some other dresser upstairs. More on our upstairs chamber transformations coming soon... 
Our Coffee tabular array got a niggling refresh, yet using our Pottery Barn woven tray amongst a metallic tin frame of our daughter, Pottery Barn blueprint books, woven coasters from an antique marketplace put paired amongst a clay pot from a thrift store for entirely $1 topped off amongst a moss ball within to catamenia amongst our large L & C initials on our bookcase from our wedding.  

I moved our Vintage Sewing Table drawers to our bookcase, I role to display them on the flooring nether i of the halt tables. Now they are a existent present piece. 
Our Ikea liatorp Media unit of measurement actually makes this room. It gives you lot a focal signal too non bad display space. Its i of my nigh pinned pics on my Pinterest.
Lastly merely a niggling switch of the pillows on my linen chair.. B burlap initial pillow with a floral natural cotton fiber muslin lumbar pillow behind for a uncomplicated timeless look.
COMING SOON.. Our Summer Home Tour!!

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!