Thursday, July 5, 2018

Outdoor Harvest Tabular Array Makeover

This was a fun as well as FAST transformation.. It took me nether ii hrs to pigment everything.. Thanks to my immature adult woman taking an extended nap! First nosotros lightly sanded the wood. I didn't role a primer (Mostly because I am but lazy as well as impatient!). I but bought a actually skillful outside paint.. Benjamin Moore Aura exterior inwards a prissy apartment finish. I painted i Full coat as well as and thence but went unopen to as well as did some send upon ups where always it needed it. I can't tell plenty skillful things nearly this paint, It went on shine amongst superior coverage. 1 coat almost covered everything for me. It dried fairly fast but was withal a scrap tacky a 24-hour interval afterward in all likelihood due to ikon on a humid sunny 24-hour interval or peradventure because I applied the pigment a picayune thicker? Take a await below to run into the total transformation...

This was our weathered forest bench BEFORE nosotros painted it.. Winter was crude oil on it! See why it needed to hold upwards painted!! 
I volition hold upwards honest I was a picayune nervous choosing a pigment color to pigment our total laid due to all the colours already going on all over our deck. The railing as well as privacy fence are already a real pale grey, the flooring is a neutral taupe musical note as well as to fit we've but of late added a fake forest metallic pergola. SO after much combat betwixt refinishing as well as staining, nosotros went the easier road of painting. The Grey color nosotros chose was Benjamin Moore Chelsea Grey. I was every bit good nervous to larn every bit bold every bit a nighttime charcoal though I'm certain it would convey looked good.. as well as a white would convey been a picayune every bit good stark, thence a mid make Grey was the perfect alternative for us. 

Shared with:

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!