Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Antique Tool Box Into Planter Makeover

I lately purchased this huge antique tool box from an online auction. I mean value I may convey slightly over paid at $31. BUT I only loved that it came alongside a divide elevator out tray together with that it was super long 3ft to hold out exact. I convey wanted ane for my porch for a spell now. So to assist protect it from watering. I lined it alongside foil. hence filled it alongside soil together with Asylum flowers. I bought a whole tray of flowers for $12 from local garden centre. They are an annual dry soil cover, but to hold out honest I only bought them because they were white together with pretty. I only honey white if you lot haven't noticed. I kept the tray out hence I tin flame role it for around other projection downwardly the road.

First off I establish this Antique tool box alongside elevator out tray at an online auction for $31, together with filled it alongside Asylum white flowers. And hence covered the soil alongside greenish moss. I directly convey it displayed on our front end porch.. I volition convey total Summer porch bring out coming soon...

 So inward total my Large Summer Planter terms $52... $31 for the antique toolbox, $12 for flowers, $9 for large purse of Moss together with the soil I already had the purse hanging around. So non every bit good bad for the look.
 Next I establish this cute forest tool box at Homesense for $12.99.. I sprayed it outset alongside a waterproofing outdoor spray hence it could withstand the weather. 
First I filled the box alongside soil, added the v Succulents  with a uncomplicated moss covering.  
I hence covered the soil alongside a uncomplicated greenish moss for a consummate look. 
Now it has a squeamish abode on our outdoor harvest table.. I volition hold out sharing our total deck bring out soon..
 
Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!