Monday, July 23, 2018

New Laundry Chalkboard Wall

Some fun changes to our electrical flow laundry room.. I accept always, ever wanted to accept a large Chalkboard wall but never had the infinite to create it.. I accept ever precisely hung large chalkboards alongside quotes or notes.. thence this was the fun alter I had been craving. Recently my wife took my fille to see my in-laws alone.. as well as aye this is what I did alongside my gratis fourth dimension :) summation watching a sappy ikon .. oh as well as snacking!! Anyways dorsum to painting..  I beloved the await it gives.. it gives our basic laundry room about drama. 


Our laundry room was late painted BM Cloud White. To brand the chalkboard wall I painted a full ii coats of Rust-Oleum Specialty chalkboard paint. I applied the get-go coat as well as thence waited approx. 3-4hrs equally recommended. Then proceeded alongside about other coat. Then ane time it was dried. I cured it past times rubbing white chalk upwards as well as downwards all over , the fob is to piece of employment a thick white kids 'sidewalk' chalk. You tin accept it cured inward agency less time... as well as thence I precisely merely erased it all alongside a build clean dry out dish towel. 
Once I wiped it alongside the towel it wasn't equally truthful dark equally I wanted it to hold out thence I wiped the wall downwards ane time again this fourth dimension alongside a damp build clean dish towel. It helped take whatever excess white balance as well as allowed for a cleaner looking, darker chalkboard. :) 
Minutes later on it was all dry out as well as I got to piece of employment stencilling. I stencilled laundry associated words similar 'Wash', 'Dry', 'Fold' along alongside piffling mutual wash/dry symbols.
Now since I moved the wooden seahorse over to our novel chalkboard wall.. I of class needed novel art.. I flora this cute metal, vintage inspired sign at Homesense late for a mere $16! The colouring cloth was the perfect gibe to the wooden seahorse. 
You tin encounter our Laundry Room Before HERE
Hope y'all liked our novel Chalkboard wall.. I accept about to a greater extent than fun in-expensive plans for our Laundry room.. Stay Tuned for all our upcoming changes...

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!