Sunday, July 22, 2018

Vintage Frame Amongst Chicken Wire

Here is a elementary projection to fill upwards inwards the empty walls of our ii floor household unit of measurement room.. I picked upwards these bully matching frames from my local ReStore final summertime for exclusively $5 each. I loved the linen matting.  See the total details below..
So I only painted the woods frame inwards Annie Sloan White Chalk Paint thence wiped away the excess in addition to lightly sanded it for a subtle distressed look.
Inside the frame I staple gunned chicken wire that I picked upwards at my local dollarstore. 

Here is a moving painting of the empty walls inwards our Family room BEFORE.
The chicken wire added the vintage expect I was craving in addition to instantly the frames fill upwards the empty spaces on our walls perfectly. 
See our Full FAMILY ROOM HERE


Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!