Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Alice Inward Wonderland Themed Sec Birthday Party!

 Our missy turned two a few weeks ago.. It's thence difficult to believe how fast fourth dimension flies... Just later she was born I was shopping on Etsy.. surprise, surprise .. And constitute this peachy bluish in addition to white ruffled clothes inwards a size 2. Right in addition to then her sec Birthday topic was born! I but knew I had to accept it for her. I genuinely didn't know much most Alice inwards wonderland until I started planning this party.. I lately watched the painting to acquire approximately inspirations .. Lets but tell this is a simplified, pastel, girly version of the Real 'Alice inwards wonderland'. The adjacent affair I but had to accept was this peachy personalized cutting out banner.. I accept been belongings onto these items for over a yr :).. thence every bit much every bit this was a political party for my missy it was Mommy's vision in addition to political party planning coming into fruition. See all the details below...
 I am all most the LITTLE DETAILS!! I tried to proceed the budget depression but proceed the cute component high  ;) So a lot of the items nosotros made or already had from her sleeping accommodation or our marriage decor. The arrow directional signs are but made from cardboard in addition to painted amongst diverse acrylic paints in addition to and then I stencilled approximately "Alice inwards wonderland" themed words inwards charcoal paint. The custom cite cutting out banner is from this Etsy shop. My amazing bakery of a Mom made my Nana's Meringue cookies inwards these peachy pastel colours ..  They were a Huge hit!
For the primary nutrient tabular array nosotros kept the decor topic Pastel in addition to Alice inwards wonderland based. With Teapots a vintage clock, a Alice inwards wonderland book, painted bricklayer jars to concur utensils. And of course of report a chalkboard hanging amongst 'Elise' our daughters cite inwards Wonderland. We filled teapots amongst fresh pastel pinkish in addition to bluish hydrangeas. 
 Because it was a toddlers birthday party.. Kraft dinner was a must! We used our three tier metallic plane stand upward to concur pinkish in addition to white striped bowls total of Kraft Dinner.
For Goody Bags for the kids I filled these cute metallic baskets amongst a few fun dollar store items in addition to tied it amongst a custom personalized Tag amongst our daughters painting on it.. 
 To consummate the Alice inwards Wonderland Tablescape I framed this cute Wonderland frame insert. It is from the same Shop on Etsy where I ordered her adorable printable Invitations from.
 The wall fine art consisted of multiple chalkboards in addition to roofing my electrical current dining room fine art amongst jumbo cards that I had ordered off Amazon to become amongst her theme. I figured in ane lawsuit she got a footling older the cards would live fun to genuinely play a carte game amongst too.
 We also hung a mix of playing cards from our upper flooring into the foyer. I but taped the cards over a slice of Jute ribbon for slowly hanging. In our dining room I constitute these adorable felt bunny chair covers shape Dollar tree for exclusively $1.25.. thence I bought two for our captain chairs on either side of our dining hutch.
 My talented Mom made this polka dotted Burlap Happy Birthday banner for her granddaughter. If you lot are interested you lot tin notice ane for yourself here on her Etsy shop.
For Elle's yummy dessert tabular array I mixed approximately of our white ceramics in addition to silver. I used pinkish in addition to white newspaper straws to concur balls of cotton fiber candy. Vintage books prop upward a wooden pose out two from her bedroom wall. The due east is purpose of a LOVE bowl laid I accept in addition to it plant out perfect for her Birthday's plus its ane of the offset letters she's learned :). This yr I decided to accept the cupcakes made for us,  last yr I made them, a cake in addition to a boom cake all from scratch!! It was baking mayhem!! This yr was a affect calmer. 
 Aside from the green kids drinks of juice boxes in addition to chocolate milk nosotros also made Pink lemonade.
The cupcakes we're delicious .. I made our daughters particular past times placing her cupcake a vintage teacup .. Our missy loved it!
 We made this cute triple sided cutting out box amongst a door for the kids to play inwards in addition to practise a peachy photo-op.. It was a huge hitting amongst the kids in addition to parents a like.
 She absolutely loved her political party in addition to its thence peachy to accept all the pictures every bit memories.

Thanks for looking today.. If you lot liked this post, you lot may similar to encounter her 1st Birthday Party or Shabby Chic Nursery Reveal

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!