Saturday, March 3, 2018

Medicine Cabinet Makeover

Today I am sharing a pocket-sized projection I convey been upwards to.. I constitute this medicine cabinet a spell dorsum at a ReStore store yesteryear my solid for nether $10. At the fourth dimension I 'loved' how it was lavander inwards colour...It's genuinely what attracted me to it in addition to made me purchase it! I originally got it for my daughters playroom. Now having a son... I am inwards the midst of trying to brand the playroom a little"less feminine".. It's currently bubble paste pinkish inwards color alongside a babe pinkish kitchen.. ahh my piteous lil' guy lol! Anyways I added about vintage to a greater extent than masculine wall fine art in addition to decided to motion the medicine cabinet upwards to our principal ensuite in addition to then I could convey fifty-fifty to a greater extent than storage.. Yes I demand to a greater extent than storage!! Read below for to a greater extent than details on our slow medicine cabinet makeover.

So hither it is.. a niggling pigment (AS Paris Gray), beadboard wallpaper (Lowe's) in addition to the novel improver of ii knobs. The knobs are Cynthia Rowley from Homesense. I also used the knobs on our Kitchen isle seen HERE.
 I beloved how the beadboard looks equally a backdrop behind my storage baskets.
I constitute this dandy storage rack at a local dwelling decor shop. It would brand a dandy magazine/ majority holder too.. But i've decided to role it to check extra mitt towels inwards a higher identify our towel bar drive you lot tin e'er role a fresh towel to dry out your face. ;)
I also moved our circular mirror that was previously on the medicine cabinet wall over to about other wall inwards that same bathroom.
See to a greater extent than on ensuite bath HERE in addition to HERE!


Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email, Bloglovin & Instagram!