Sunday, March 4, 2018

Antique Launder Basin Stand Upwards Into Vanity Makeover

First permit me say.. Sorry. I know I convey been MIA for a while.. This summertime has merely been super busy alongside the kids... So today I am hither to portion a fleck of what nosotros convey been upward to over here.. One of our recent DIY's is this Antique launder basin stand.. I got it on an online auction for $50! So alongside a budget of approx. $300 as well as past times mixing upward merely about quondam alongside the novel I was able to practise our novel modern farmhouse Vanity. 



The stand upward was inwards  'OK' status overall.. but the raw await wasn't the await I was going for. Instead I knew I wanted to pigment it... So I ended upward using merely about left over pigment from our Basement Bathroom Reno. I painted it Benjamin Moore Lake Grey.
First I removed the master copy towel bar as well as filled inwards whatever holes as well as scuffs that needed to live on buffed out... Painted it as well as hence to a greater extent than latterly I added these uncomplicated vintage looking latch to exceed on the doors from opening. (Sorry it's a mix of pics, alongside as well as without the vintage looking latch..Its difficult to teach a skilful moving painting due to no natural light)
I topped the antique dresser alongside this to a greater extent than modern farmhouse vessel sink.. alongside the improver of this uncomplicated waterfall / heart looking faucet.. Which is a fairly novel faucet buy that I was able to re-use from our previous sink/vanity... Together it has worked out neat crusade it made the novel sink the perfect height!
This is how our Powder Bathroom looked BEFORE:
Even the flooring grout got painted.. I dear this!!! It looks similar novel flooring. 
Minimal fourth dimension for a huge change!!  It's merely white paint.. You tin run into our Laundry floors here that past times the agency yet await great!
Stay tuned for to a greater extent than of what we've been upward to.. I'll travail to post to a greater extent than frequent now! :)
Hope your all enjoying the Summer Sun!

Source List:
Vessel Sink- Rona Online
Basin Dresser- Antique Auction 
Stool- Joss as well as Main
Mirror- Homesense
Soap Pump- Homesense
Chateau Tin (holds john paper) - Local Garden Centre
Relax musical rhythm out sign - Homesense

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email, Bloglovin and Instagram