Friday, March 2, 2018

Planking Our Farmhouse Tabular Array Top

 More changes to our kitchen.. I've been craving a planked harvest tabular array thence I exactly merely added pino planks to the overstep of our master oak kitchen tabular array in addition to thence stained them the best I could to check our weathered kitchen isle pendant lights in addition to RH chair legs... I volition post to a greater extent than on the stain tomorrow.. Check out how it all turned out here!



Here is how our petty farmhouse tabular array looked before. I posted the start makeover a patch dorsum when I merely painted the legs of the tabular array to catamenia amend amongst our Dining hutch in addition to the residual of our dwelling household decor.
First I measured the electrical flow tabular array size.. thence decided what size of planks nosotros would travel needing. We decided on 8"wide pino planks. The pino is the treated kind, less knots, thence less probable to direct maintain holes inward the forest in addition to travel to a greater extent than straight (the guy at Rona Recommended in addition to I listened!).. I made certain I took into concern human relationship the width that I needed the tabular array to be.. to comprehend the electrical flow base of operations better, arrive slightly longer in addition to wider. Once you lot direct maintain all your dimensions accept them to your closest Rona in addition to direct maintain them cutting it for a mere $1 a cut. You may request to alter the width of each plank of forest every bit thence that you lot tin laissez passer the sack fit the same size of pino boards.. For instance I had 8" one's cutting downwardly to 7" making my tabular array 42"W.  We measured the equal distances betwixt the screws.. this means all the screws lined upwards inward a row. We position the planks in addition to drilled them straight into the oak base/ former tabular array top. 
And hither is how it turned out i time nosotros painted in addition to antiqued it.. I volition travel posting total details on how I achieved the await tomorrow!!
Below is a petty walk through retentiveness lane.. On how our kitchen purpose to await earlier our recent reno.. Basically nosotros did a petty switch-a-roo!! We moved our large tabular array from our kitchen into the dining room in addition to the smaller tabular array into kitchen. Now I know this may audio weird.. But its solely because 'BEFORE' our kitchen reno our eating expanse was bigger thence our kitchen inward size.. NOW nosotros fixed that.. our kitchen is large in addition to our eating expanse is smaller.. thence nosotros had downsize from an 8 seater tabular array to a half-dozen seater .. H5N1 modest toll to pay for a to a greater extent than useful, opened upwards kitchen layout. ;)
I decided to include this moving-picture present inward this post.. It's the means our planked tabular array purpose to await inward our dining room earlier nosotros got unopen to to planking it. You tin laissez passer the sack meet to a greater extent than on it HERE in addition to HERE. 
And hither is the means our dining room looks now.. Aren't these striped curtains heaven??? They are a recent Joss in addition to Main steal ;)
And hither you lot direct maintain it.. our completed Rustic Planked Farmhouse Table
Here is some pictures of the residual of our kitchen, You tin laissez passer the sack meet to a greater extent than on our Full Farmhouse Kitchen Reno Reveal HERE

You tin laissez passer the sack meet how I achieved the distressed stain/paint await HERE.

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email, Bloglovin & Instagram!