Friday, February 23, 2018

Our Dining Room Lately

Here's a piffling peek at the means our dining room had been looking lately earlier I changed it over to autumn ;) .. I volition live on sharing how nosotros decorated it for Fall tomorrow. So I volition proceed this post small as well as sweet. Check out all the pictures below..
On the centre of our dining room table.. I had the antique dough bowl total of white vanquish balls inwards all dissimilar sizes... Recently I moved the dough bowl to our front end hallway for fall...  Thought i'd modify things upwards a bit! ;)
Loving these striped curtains from Joss as well as Main paired amongst these rope tiebacks from Restoration Hardware... So versatile for every season!!
I volition portion a rootage listing amongst Fall Dining Room break tomorrow!
Stay tuned for our Living Room Reveal Coming soon.. 

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email, Bloglovin & Instagram!