Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Breakfast Room Reveal

So I'm thus excited to percentage our Breakfast expanse today.. we've done some changes inwards hither recently.. I establish this antique wooden circular tabular array at an online auction latterly amongst this actually unique base of operations too simply had to convey it!!  I got it for a mere $50 but it does involve some work..well a lot of work!! I know.. I know I simply latterly posted almost our farmhouse rectangular kitchen table.. which nosotros simply did a makeover on yesteryear adding planks to the overstep of it.. Don't worry I nonetheless convey it too honey it But I couldn't resist this bargain .. I should tell you, I convey never had a circular tabular array before.. but I mean value I similar it??. Then at that topographic point is the tiny fact that I am super torn on which manner I like??.. I actually similar BOTH ..ahh!! :( So delight assistance me..what practice you lot think? Do you lot prefer the circular or rectangular farmhouse manner for our space? leave me your comments below...


what I honey almost our novel circular tabular array is that it is slightly wider than normal at 52" wide. Plus it has this base of operations that reminds me of a blossom petal, practice you lot encounter it? ;)  If nosotros practice determine to proceed this tabular array inwards hither the programme is to pigment the base of operations a off white color to catamenia amongst our connecting kitchen. By adding a circular tabular array to our infinite it has allowed us to a greater extent than infinite for walking unopen to too going out to our deck. The positives of the rectangle is it was a vi seater, although I mean value if I wanted to splurge on all novel chairs our circular tabular array could easily stimulate got vi chairs every bit well. Currently nosotros are using iv chairs that I refinished off Kijiji for $100 many years ago.. simply jazzed upward amongst these fabulous ruffled linen topographic point covers.
 What a groovy disceptation for Fall..Gosh I honey this quote.. I showtime saw it on Instagram via Sarah Richardson's feed.. thus I posted the film below onto my instagram .. too non to long later on the fabulous writer herself, 'Raquel Franco' liked too commented on my post :) I was thus thrilled thus nation the least.
Below is how our eating expanse looked earlier amongst the farmhouse manner rectangular table... Oh I am simply thus torn ;( Which tabular array practice you lot prefer?.. permit me know inwards the comment department below...
And lastly is a picayune spot simply for the kiddo's .. I simply shared it this calendar week on my Instagram, tucked inwards the corner is a picayune nook for our kids to percentage a snack or play playdoh.. My boy is nonetheless a affect immature but it plant good for my immature lady too her picayune friends.. 
You tin encounter the residue of our KITCHEN HERE

Our Dining Room decorated for Fall.. encounter it HERE
 Our Family Room decorated for Fall.. encounter it HERE

To all my swain Canadian readers.. I Hope you lot all convey a Happy too Safe Thanksgiving weekend! xo


SHARED WITH:
Coastal Charm - Show & Share - FEATURED!
A stroll thru life - Inspire Me Tuesday 
Cedar Hill Ranch - The Scoop 
Carolyns Homework- Homework Creative Party 
Maria Elenas Decor - Tuesdays At Our Home
This Mommas Ramblings - Meandering Mondays
Live randomly unproblematic - Totally Terrific Tuesday 
Stone Cottage Adventures - Tuesdays With H5N1 Twist 
VMG 206 - Brag About It 

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email, Bloglovin & Instagram!