Monday, October 22, 2018

Our Summertime Living Room

The bluish subject continued throughout our top dog flooring into our Living room.. non certain if its my petty guy growing within me that's making me larn a petty BLUE CRAZY! But I similar it! I convey e'er loved soft aqua blue's in addition to greens then I ended upwards using a lot of decor items from our onetime guest bedroom A.K.A infant James hereafter nursery.. So its squeamish that my pretty decor items had a novel domicile to larn to.  See our sum living room expose below..
Adding blues, aquas, mint greens in addition to white actually helped soften in addition to brighten the space. To maintain the couch comfy in addition to soft, I layered a ton of pillows inwards a mix of diverse patterns in addition to designs to usage visual involvement in addition to actually laid upwards the musical note for the residuum of our space.  
On our chaise I layered to a greater extent than pillows, in addition to a soft aqua throw blanket. 
I removed a few darker items from our bookcases in addition to added inwards softer lighter items similar coral, flowers, in addition to lightly coloured boxes. 
On plough over off of my antique cabinet I displayed a fake olive bucket that I picked upwards from Target filled amongst dried hydrangeas in addition to a wicker handbasket sum of vintage doilies. 
I changed upwards the await of our circular marble java tabular array past times merely adding a soft bluish crate underneath to stand upwards for all my extra magazines. On plough over off nosotros convey a wicker tray from Pottery Barn paired amongst a galvanized lantern from Target mixed amongst vintage items in addition to a white trounce ball in addition to yummy scented candle. 

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!