Sunday, October 21, 2018

Our Summertime Dining Room

I had a ton of fun creating our Summer Dining room.. I got to decorate our newly made over Farm Table. I kept it soft as well as coastal amongst touches of calorie-free blue. See the total let on below..
If y'all missed our Farm menage Table Makeover .. You tin dismiss run into it HERE
Our elementary coastal display consisted of ii drinking glass hurricane vases amongst elementary white pillar candles, as well as a metallic bowl that I picked upward at a thrift shop for $7, I filled it amongst burlap pears as well as burlap rag balls. But I felt it needed more...
I added these fiddling white shells to the hurricane vases
Then I decided to gear upward the tabular array for lunch, I started amongst a rattan plate charger, added a antique plate,  and topped it amongst linen napkins. 
I wrapped the linen napkin amongst a flake slice of calorie-free denim fabric to necktie inwards amongst the blues of the plate as well as the residue of our homes Summer decor.  
I topped the linen napkins amongst a existent mini hydrangea head.
Gotta dear a elementary as well as cheap bowl filler.. It's as well as thence multi purpose.. $12.99 for half-dozen burlap rag / jute balls at Homesense recently. They volition hold out non bad for autumn but I felt the natural elements worked amongst our summertime await as well as the ceramic starfish only makes it Summer! ;)
The within of our dining hutch features all our blueish as well as white dishes as well as fine china.
If y'all liked this y'all may like.. run into our Summer Living room HERE
 See our Summer Family Room HERE
SHARED WITH:

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!