Saturday, September 29, 2018

Vintage Frames Diy

So I constitute these vintage frames final twelvemonth at a garage sale.  I hateful 25 cents each only can't move beat! I knew amongst a petty updating they would build an amazing wall vignette. See all the details past times clicking below..
The golden inwards the vintage frame was sort of pretty but likewise ornate for my sons bedroom, thus the creamy golden got painted over amongst two coats of BM Cloud white paint. We had some beadboard leftover from the nursery window seat so I measured the within of the frame together with cutting two pieces for the frame inserts. I together with thus gave the beadboard a coat of pigment for a to a greater extent than uniform look. Now it looks similar a build novel 8 x 10 frame. 
 I kept this vintage forest frame 'au naturelle'.. I absolutely loved the boom exceptional together with color of the forest thus it's all staying. I only replaced the insides.. goodbye bye art, howdy beadboard. 
  I also ended upwards adding these pocket-size white wooden wearing clothing pivot manner closures to the beadboard thus I tin transportation away easily pivot upwards together with alter pictures of our petty guy every bit he grows. I paired my two up-cycled vintage frames amongst a soft babe blueish forest ane that I picked upwards at my local Homesense. Together the frames lend to our subtle coastal vibe inwards his nursery. 
 
Below is soundless about other frame transformation I wanted to part amongst only a petty paint. I was genuinely going to donate this frame every bit it was looking a petty likewise province cottage for me together with I no longer had a spot for it. But every bit I was putting it inwards the box, I noticed the plank exceptional (which I love!) together with decided why non only update it amongst a petty pigment together with embrace upwards the wording.. So amongst a petty blueish pigment it takes on a whole novel hold off together with forthwith it plant dandy inwards our sons nursery. 
Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!