Sunday, September 30, 2018

Using Oars Every 2Nd Wall Decor

It all started amongst a groovy garage sale honor a few months back.. I flora these two oars at a street sale for $5 for the pair!! I knew I wanted closed to other ane to consummate our household unit of measurement room wall in addition to the other was used inwards our sons nursery. See how they hold off straightaway past times clicking below.
   
In companionship to hang it on the wall I ordered these groovy Dock / boat cleats. Ours are from this Etsy shop CoconutBeech.. or you lot tin purchase a galvanized ane from Home Depot in addition to pigment it yourself.

 For the other oar,  It's going into our sons nursery. I decided to pigment it BM Newburyport blue.. the same coloring equally the Wooden Alphabet Wall to larn amongst the residuum of our sons nautical plant nursery theme. 

Once it had a navy base of operations coat of pigment I added mistaken grain forcefulness out stripes. I used our trusty light-green frog record to grade stripes.The white stripe is painted inwards BM Cloud white. 
Hope you lot enjoyed.. Have a groovy week!

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!