Friday, July 13, 2018

Kitchen Eating Expanse Decor - Jump / Summer

So I know this is a fleck late.. but earlier I part our Full Summer Home decor I idea I would part our Eating expanse inwards our kitchen for the terminal calendar month or so. I did around simple, quick changes to attention necktie it inwards to our adjoining Family Room Coastal decor. I dear the fact that its opened upwards concept but it tin strength out brand cohesive decorating challenging. Here our around things I create seasonally to attention breath novel life into our habitation too recycle my decor.. come across the details below...

Simple ways I update our decor inwards the Kitchen Eating Area seasonally:
1) New Table Runner
2) New Centrepiece Or novel Bowl FILLER
3) Changing upwards whatever Display infinite alongside dissimilar optic candy
4) Adding a novel Chalkboard quote
5) Changing upwards the decor on our sideboard inwards kitchen

The Antiques sign is truly hung inwards our Family room, But its purpose of the sight business into our kitchen eating expanse too then I merely had to include it!
The wooden planter box is total of bricklayer jars alongside baby's breath too white drinking glass candles.
Keeping natural elements is key, the large sail boat sets the musical note alongside the add-on of the metallic lantern too driftwood ball. 
Our novel secretarial assistant desk looks bang-up inwards its novel topographic point nether our white opened upwards shelving at the dorsum of our Kitchen.
I kept our antique dough bowl every bit our centrepiece crusade I absolutely LOVE it! To freshen things upwards .. I filled it this fourth dimension alongside a mix of dissimilar sized white seashell decorative balls.. Nothing is amend than white shells to add together to the subtle coastal vibe too brighten things upwards on our table.
If you lot missed it, You tin strength out come across our Spring to Summer Coastal Family Room HERE

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!