Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Toddler Daughter Cottage Chic Bedoom Reveal

As I am posting this I can't assist but intend of how surreal this all is.. My babe immature adult woman is getting as well as then big!!! She's non a babe anymore... She's a amount grown toddler!! She's potty trained, goes to school..Oh my gosh she is growing upwardly means also fast!  As y'all tin run across I've decorated her room really girly :)  so I tin basically alive all my shabby chic dreams through her..well till she wants to comprehend her walls alongside man child bands that is... oh the days when I had Backstreet Boys as well as J.T.T on my walls ;) 

You tin run across how her NURSERY looked earlier HERE.. We kept everything the same inward regards to walls.. simply added to a greater extent than or less repurposed/ painted slice of furniture similar these nifty terminate tables, a Headboard, this refinished dresser as well as antique replica chaise lounge.. Isn't this chaise amazing?? As before long equally I saw this chaise I simply knew I had to bring it!! It was an to a greater extent than or less other auction find. I begged my married adult man to drive to the metropolis for it as well as he did.. gosh y'all gotta dearest him!!!
We store close of her books inward the pastel blueish wooden crate nether her chaise.
Hanging on her wall are these amazing large wooden numbers.. They were used for all her Birthday Parties as well as Photos, as well as instantly since she has 3.. I decided to hang them upwardly on her wall. You tin run across them at My Primitive Boutique Etsy shop HERE.
 
The bedding is a eclectic mix. The coverlet as well as sheets are all purpose of the Shabby chic collection at Target. I dearest to mix as well as jibe as well as hither was no different. Some toss pillows from Land of Nod, a Vintage blanket made into a pillow from Etsy as well as the circular floral puff pillows are both finds from Homesense over the years. The white circular floral 1 is genuinely from our wedding.. It was the band bearers pillow!
You tin run across this dresser makeover HERE.. H5N1 lilliputian chalk pigment made this dresser proficient equally new!
I moved my antique vanity into my daughters room equally it suites her decor a fleck ameliorate than mine. I hateful I'm non a 12 yr former immature adult woman anymore. I lucked out motility it fit her wall infinite perfectly!
I wanted her to bring a topographic point to bring her close recent art. I tin already say past times starting schoolhouse nosotros are going to need a much bigger topographic point dedicated to all her art... Oh gosh it's going to last as well as then difficult to determine on what to keep!! I'm going to need to last ruthless lol.. whatever tips on this would last super helpful. ;)
I simply dearest this motion-picture demonstrate below of her room. It was such nifty lighting to capture her room through a glimpse of her mirror!
We did switch out her chandelier to this pretty drum pendant alongside vintage floral details...
The 'You are my sunshine' sign was purchased from this amazing Etsy store 'My Primitive Boutique'
Thanks for stopping past times as well as looking today, if y'all liked this post y'all may last interested in:


You tin also Follow me by Email, Bloglovin & Instagram!