Sunday, February 25, 2018

Our Household Unit Of Measurement Room Lately

Just before I present yous our household unit of measurement room decorated for Fall afterwards this calendar week I idea I'd portion how it has been looking for the final few months.. I was pregnant to portion this before ;(.. It's exactly been quite a hectic summer... So this twelvemonth I decided to switch upwardly the colouring cloth system inward our household unit of measurement room exactly a piffling bit.. Though I LOVED final years Navy Summer theme.. This twelvemonth I went amongst touches of soft aquas amongst the neutrals yous all know I honey hence much.. See all the details below..



Coastal manner decor is 1 of my favourite styles.. hence of course of report I larn super light-headed when I larn to delineate out all my nautical decor that has been hiding all wintertime long ;).. Boats, diverse types together with sizes of shells, coral, ropes, stripes together with a swim sign all assistance transform the expect together with experience of our Family room into a to a greater extent than coastal, relaxed vibe I honey hence much.
Since last summer nosotros guide maintain changed upwardly a few things.. We added board together with batten together with painted the wall behind our ii chairs.. Added a novel huge household unit of measurement moving-picture present frame behind our sectional together with fifty-fifty changed out the basic light shade of our flooring light to a cute polka point one.
 For the Coffee table.. aka Vintage body ..I added a small-scale stack of these Pottery Barn decor books amongst this swell Glass Cloche.. Gosh I honey this cloche.. I guide maintain fifty-fifty been dreaming of decorating it for Winter ;) It's definitely about variety of a 'decor sickness' lol!
 Here yous tin actually run into the changes from final year.. We added a board together with batten panelling behind the chairs every bit I mentioned before.. If you're interested yous tin run into to a greater extent than on that HERE. I honey the agency the board together with batten adds fifty-fifty to a greater extent than exceptional to our circular wall.. what a swell dorsum drib for our chairs ;) Though the navy pillows actually popped on these chairs.. this twelvemonth I went amongst a to a greater extent than subdued neutral striped pillow hence our marriage ceremony portrait would live to a greater extent than of the focus. It's amazing what merely changing the pillows tin create to a space!
 I kept our Mantle uncomplicated for summer.. I used galvanized lanterns together with this fine art that I purchased 1 time nosotros got dorsum from our house rental inward Florida this past times spring. Wow I was inward honey amongst the line solid nosotros stayed at together with all the gorgeous decor together with fine art pieces.. This is a smaller slice from the artist, but I exactly had to guide maintain it! It's a swell reminder of our fabulous trip. Now I exactly demand to honour a novel domicile for it.. hence I tin run into it twelvemonth round!
I of late changed the baskets that I had inward our media unit.. though I LOVED the existent wood/wicker baskets I had inward at that topographic point since nosotros moved in.. I am a MOM together with my kids realistically honey to sit down inward them, slide them out together with accept out all the materials inside!! You know.. PLAY!! :) SO mommy's forest ones kept getting piffling pieces of forest everywhere!! everyday!! multiple times a day.. together with amongst a 1 twelvemonth former I guide maintain to guide maintain eyes at the dorsum of my caput every bit it is.. hence I couldn't accept all the vacuuming anymore lol.. hence together with hence I establish these striped sail ones from Ikea they are the side past times side best thing.. together with no to a greater extent than constant cleaning when the kids play. Yay! :)
Later this calendar week I volition live sharing our Family Room fully decorated for Fall. 
Stay tuned together with guide maintain a swell week! :)

Source List:
Sectional - Ikea Ektorp
Chairs - Vintage
Nesting Tables - Vintage
Canvas striped storage boxes-HERE)
Woven java tabular array tray - Pottery Barn
Canvas Art- Art past times Leah Anderson via Thea's vintage living

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email, Bloglovin & Instagram!