Monday, February 26, 2018

Entry Hall Updates

So nosotros brought the Antique dresser from our hall upward to Master sleeping room to purpose equally i of our halt tables. Bye cheerio to my childhood halt tables :) More on that soon! So for right away nosotros are using this sofa tabular array that I got from Target near 10 years agone equally our hall table...granted it has gone through a lilliputian makeover since then.. Now it's a tad lower than what I am used to, but alongside the exceed of the tall mirror in addition to light I experience similar it all works... I'm using stacked woven storage baskets in addition to demi john underneath equally decor.. The baskets genuinely create storage for all our wintertime accessories.. Boo wintertime :(  See all our recent changes below..


I absolutely dear the scents of these candles past times Simpatico.. The hobnail fashion is correct upward my alley!
We late changed upward our hall table.. We added a slice of Antique Barn Board to the exceed of the existing vintage looking corbels..I experience similar the grayness musical note simply flows meliorate alongside the residue of our decor now. 
I volition last posting to a greater extent than on our Dining Room soon.
Source List:
Hall mirror- Vintage Find
Lamp- Garage sale discovery (painted)
Studded B - Homesense
Hobnail candles-  Homesense
Demi John- Vintage
Baskets - Homesense
Hall Table - Target 10 years agone (See Makeover HERE)
Corbels (Table Base) - Homesense
Barn Board- Antique store inward Muskoka
Entry Round Mirror- Ballard Designs
Little storage bench topographic point - Wayfair 
Pillow- Sabbatum Afternoons

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email, Bloglovin & Instagram!