Friday, October 19, 2018

Girly Dresser Makeover

Our immature lady Elle is getting thus large thus fast.. She turned two inwards Apr :) So for her large immature lady room nosotros decided to alter things upward in addition to instruct her a to a greater extent than girly dresser.. I works life this dresser at our local ReStore a few months agone for $65. Overall it was inwards dandy shape, alongside perfect in addition to construct clean drawers for our piffling one. The alone matter was the colouring was all wrong, it was the master dated mahogany French provincial manner dresser. But alongside a piffling pigment its similar a shot a pretty girly-girl dresser.. She the total details below...

I absolutely beloved this dresser from RH babe in addition to child but it was wayyy out of our toll make at $1299 USD. So I was on the hunt to notice something similar.. this is what I came upward alongside $65 addition roughly fourth dimension in addition to paint... in addition to whats meliorate than to make a labour of beloved dresser for our piffling one.

This is how my piffling notice started out!!! I forgot to make got a earlier moving-picture exhibit alongside all the drawers in..Opps! But y'all instruct the idea.. First I than lightly sanded the transcend of dresser. 
Then I applied i coat of Zinsser Bulls oculus 1-2-3 Primer for meliorate adhesion of the pigment over a shiny lacquer addition I didn't desire the possibility of the ruby forest musical note to smooth through the paint.. I make got had this happen!!
Once it was primed in addition to dried I had the guys lug it upstairs.. give cheers goodness for muscles in addition to lay downward on transcend of our epitome tarp. I thus proceeded to pigment it Annie Sloan Chalk pigment inwards Old White. My fav. pigment color if y'all can't tell!! Even alongside i coat y'all tin flaming run into the difference!
I debated changing the hardware all together.. In the cease I figured I would construct clean the pulls in addition to pigment them alongside roughly pigment in addition to run into if I liked them.. cipher ventured cipher gained, right? Anyways thus happy I did.. I ended upward epitome them alongside Annie Sloan chalk pigment Antoinette. H5N1 dainty fresh alter from the brass. 
This was our daughters previous dresser, its Ikea Hemnes dresser. It has held upward dandy in addition to is amazing for storage, simply since nosotros are having a piffling guy real soon, nosotros decided it would hold upward best suited inwards his plant nursery in addition to give Elle a to a greater extent than girly manner for her large immature lady room. 
And hither it is.. All consummate in addition to pretty! Best of all our immature lady Elle loves it, peculiarly its pinkish handles..
You tin flaming run into our daughters Full NURSERY REVEAL HERE

I volition hold upward posting to a greater extent than on our sons Nursery updates this week...

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!