Sunday, September 16, 2018

Our Vacation Kitchen & Dining Room

Oh my gosh ONE to a greater extent than Sleep!! :) I genuinely experience pretty prepared this year.. shocker.. Everything is wrapped, presents are hidden inward a large laundry handbasket for tardily go to nether the tree! :) Hope you lot are inward the same boat, if not, you lot nevertheless convey 1 to a greater extent than day! Well this is the concluding of our Christmas Home Tours..  Scroll downwards to run into our Dining Room as well as Kitchen all decked out for the holidays..

 This twelvemonth I took a 'less is more' approach, fourth dimension was a huge factor.. non much of it as well as thence I stuck amongst Simple Festive touches.. a Holiday Centrepiece volition laid the tone.. I filled our antique dough bowl amongst pino cones as well as shimmery glittery pears.. the glitter is what made it 'christmas-y'
I hung a uncomplicated grapevine wreath off my dining hutches knobs as well as draped a burlap 'Joy' Banner off the wreaths twigs. On operate yesteryear of our hutch I added simulated greenery, a galvanized olive bucket as well as a shimmery reindeer to necktie inward amongst the pears. You tin run into our Living as well as Dining room decorated for Christmas Last year HERE
Onto our Farmhouse Kitchen as well as Eating surface area now.. I hung a home-made star dough garland from our chalkboard..
I kept our tabular array centrepiece classic amongst a ticking stripe tabular array runner amongst ii large hurricane vases. Inside the vases I placed tall white pillar candles within filled amongst a base of operations of yummy scented cinnamon sticks..
In our niggling decor niche inward our breakfast surface area I added closed to subtle festive touches.. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 antique apple tree handbasket sum of golden sprayed pino cones as well as ii preserved boxwood trees
In the master copy Kitchen Area nosotros added niggling touches of ruby-red to necktie into the remainder of our homes vacation decor. Off our weekly chalkboard I hung a ruby-red striped jute webbing banner that I made.. On our mini kitchen isle I added a metallic bowl of jute pears as well as balls amongst closed to cloth candy canes. And of course of pedagogy a ruby-red striped grain sack inspired tea towel. And for a glitter as well as glam a wooden snowflake leaned against our decorative hood fan. See how nosotros tweaked our builder degree hood HERE.
See how nosotros decorated our kitchen LAST CHRISTMAS HERE


Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!