Thursday, September 13, 2018

Living Room Plank Woods Ceiling

I'm going to induce got a intermission from the kitchen reno correct instantly in addition to part 1 of our to a greater extent than recent additions.. So if yous read my previous post on on Ensuite shower unwrap I mentioned that due to our shower leaking nosotros had to acre upwards our living room ceiling which of course of teaching resulted inwards me adding about other DIY projection to the never ending list...the silverish lining inwards all of this leak is that instantly nosotros larn a panelled woods ceiling!!! yay!!

I'm non including a sum tutorial every bit I only followed a immature human decor spider web log for installation tips. Read Edith in addition to Evelyn Blog link HERE for sum stride past times stride tutorial tips.
We opted to white launder our ceiling planks amongst a watered downwardly white pigment mix for an opaque look. You could purpose a stain But I was concerned amongst aroma in addition to chemicals thus nosotros dipped a stain sponge into a slightly watery pigment mixture using an extender stick for slow application. Then drained the excess pigment in addition to rubbed it all over the ceiling.  It took my married adult man close an hr to stain the 13x13 room. The results are perfect, It precisely removed whatever of the xanthous in addition to softened the expect spell yet allowing the natural woods grain to smoothen through
.

Hope this inspires yous to overflowing your bath too! Just kidding!! But yous definitely should add together a planked ceiling somewhere inwards your home! Even a pulverization bath ceiling would last stunning..  my dwelling identify to-do listing keeps growing!!

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!