Sunday, July 8, 2018

Thrift Store Uncovering Up-Cycles!

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 few months agone I shared my latest thrift store finds. I said dorsum thence I would nigh probable endure using this non bad linen-like checked cloth every bit a tabular array runner.. Well I did only that.. Its our Summer Table runner. I convey a ton of cloth thence I truly ended upwards making ii pillows for our white bamboo X- dorsum chairs inwards our Family room too. 
At kickoff when I made the unproblematic envelope manner lumbar pillows.. I was only going to run out them apparently but inwards the terminate felt similar they needed something more. So I used these non bad large size wooden buttons that only compete the expect as well as add together to the other natural elements inwards our household unit of measurement room.
 
The checked cloth truly laid upwards the musical note for our whole Summer Decor Theme. Our total Room reveals are coming soon...

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!