Sunday, July 15, 2018

Our Main Ensuite Bath Reveal

The bath wasn't all bad it exactly just wasn't our style. I wanted a calming, cleaner looking bathroom. So amongst a minimal budget nosotros were able to brand quite the transformation. Paint in addition to lighting made all the difference. We painted the cabinets BM Cloud White in addition to walls inward BM Elmira white similar our previous' habitation Master Bathroom. It is withal a travel inward progress equally nosotros programme to eventually gut the shower in addition to teach novel sinks in addition to faucets. And hopefully frame the large Vanity Mirror downwards the road.. Oh the lists I accept for my hubby.. See our uncomplicated yet dramatic changes below..



Not a bad infinite before. I exactly actually constitute the olive musical note earthy walls looked a picayune muddied for our bathroom. I wanted something fresh to brighten the room up. So nosotros painted the walls inward Benjamin Moore Elmira White. 
See the fresher await already ;)
The vanity lights were replaced amongst these uncomplicated classic style, chrome amongst linen shades from Walmart believe it or not. The cabinets were painted Benjamin Moore Cloud white in addition to therefore I exactly added my go-to girly Crystal knobs from Restoration Hardware.

My vanity chair is a Rattan chair that nosotros used at our previous kitchen desk.. I was exactly therefore glad to accept a spot to purpose it at this house. The Rattan chair is from Restoration Hardware and to expire on it comfy I purpose the RH spot cushion along amongst a mistaken grain sack pillow that I made.
I added uncomplicated rope to a circular mirror to heighten the natural / coastal vibe.
 
The soaker tub is smashing equally it has these relaxing massaging jets. The windows are covered inward white shutters which allow for tons of privacy when nosotros choose.
For lighting: We added a off white vintage candelabra lite inward the centre of the ceiling higher upwards the tub. On either side of the candelabra  the previous owners had already installed pot lights. I am a fan of actual lite fixtures similar chandeliers higher upwards the tub but the hanging vintage candelabra gives the look. Eventually nosotros programme to plank the ceiling higher upwards the tub. 
On both sides of the tub were these strange mirrored drywall inserts.. They were never actually used earlier therefore nosotros added uncomplicated pino shelves from Ikea. They concur all our pretty bath optic candy now. 
Above the lavatory I hung our Pottery Barn develop rack. Its smashing equally a shelf to concur extra coastal decor in addition to the handy rod holds extra bath towels.
The wooden B H5N1 T H sign was made yesteryear me. The hot bath sign was made yesteryear this Etsy shop
 
The shower is inward ask of an update. I similar the fact that the tiles are at to the lowest degree a uncomplicated white! We programme to renovate it sometime this year. Inside the shower nosotros accept a bamboo shower seat. 
 
I constitute this smashing vintage wooden cabinet amongst chicken wire door at a antique store a few years back. Its the perfect decor slice to add together graphic symbol to a builder bathroom. Inside is generally decorative lotions, soaps in addition to candles. The picayune Paris Vanity chair is an extra spot to sit down when nosotros bathe our daughter.  I made these smashing mistaken grain sack pillows from leftover Ikea Ritva Curtain fabric, dark-green frog tape, a foam brush in addition to Annie Sloan French Grey chalk paint. I exactly loved the agency they turned out, I made two to a greater extent than for our living room on a muslin stuff amongst white stripes. 
 If y'all liked this post y'all may similar to run across our Master Bedroom Reveal HERE.
Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!

Shared with:
Coastal Charm - Show in addition to Share
Savvy Southern Style - Wow us Wednesdays