Friday, July 27, 2018

Adding Ikea Billy Bookcases To Flank A Window

I absolutely beloved the built inwards bookshelf look. We used it at our previous abode too.. If yous bring approx xxx inches on either side of your window its similar an 'ah-ha' moment.. I similar the persuasion of existent built-ins simply these are the side past times side best thing.. as well as in-expensive which is the best part! Another smashing persuasion is to add together mouldings to the hap of them for a existent custom look. BUT I actually similar as well as NEED the extra display infinite on hap as well as then I  decided to run out them equally is.. See how nosotros achieved this await below...


The solely ii things I actually changed on the Ikea Billy bookcases is I added Beadboard wallpaper equally a backdrop as well as novel door hardware. For handles nosotros used Restoration Hardware Utility Latches in Chrome. 
For the backs of the bookcases I used roughly left over beadboard wallpaper from roughly other project, I beloved the added exceptional beadboard gives. Another persuasion is yous could also bring existent beadboard cutting for the entire backer, which would in all likelihood brand the bookcase fifty-fifty to a greater extent than sturdy.
It actually gives a custom built inwards await past times adding a bench or window topographic point inwards the middle of the bookcases.. for a fraction of the cost!!! I lucked out amongst this antique farm bench equally it fits the spot perfectly..
We added to a greater extent than Bookcases behind her door for added storage to brand purpose of sparse space.
These are Billy Bookcases amongst sum Glass doors.. which makes Dusting a breeze ;)
 
I volition live on posting the Full Nursery Reveal HERE amongst sources...

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email or Bloglovin!