Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Winter Decor Inwards Our Living Room

With Christmas over I wanted to maintain the decor unproblematic hence I continued the neutral subject into our living room.. For me its classic together with calming..To help it experience extra cozy I added lots of throw blankets together with pillows.. amongst a few novel additions ;).. See what nosotros direct hold been upward to lately below ..

I've been wanting to alter the slice of furniture layout inwards our living room for quite or hence time.. if you lot follow me on Instagram you've in all likelihood seen or hence of my inspiration/want pics on my page.. Our living room is on the tiny-er side together with has most no wall infinite hence unfortunately I don't direct hold many options.. nosotros direct hold ii large openings into the room, 1 to front end hall together with 1 to dining room.. hence the media unit of measurement takes upward the primary wall hence the couch naturally has no where to larn but nether the window.. I've been wracking my encephalon thinking of a alternate plan...and then.. dun dun dun.. It's to larn my contractor inwards to extend the wall betwixt the vestibule together with living room 20" hence I tin sack add together a large sectional together with alter upward the slice of furniture a fighting :) .. hence for at in 1 lawsuit I had my talented married adult man construct me an arched wooden door to deed equally a divider betwixt our front end hall together with our living room to run across how I similar the separation..

If nosotros maintain the door upward I volition hold upward epitome it.. yet non certain on color yet?? Any tips would hold upward appreciated.
I kept the skis upward from our Christmas decor equally its yet wintertime together with skiing is a wintertime sport :)
Just later Christmas I bought myself a lilliputian treat.. this botanical art.. It all woods amongst this swell distressed frame.. I'd been eyeing it for months hence I was super excited when I got to purchase it together with convey it home..
For pillows I stuck to unproblematic ticking stripes inwards beige together with brown. The chocolate-brown striped ones are a unique discovery because they are double sided amongst this shabby chic floral designing on the reverse. Both pillow covers are Etsy finds.. Gotta dearest Etsy!
I didn't desire also many graphic pillows hence I only added a Paris coordinates 1 together with angel fly to interruption upward all the stripes. Then added inwards my to a greater extent than recent Homesense find.. this super soft polka point throw! It was dearest at outset sight!

I had to include this epitome of my lilliputian photograph bomber below ;) He only wants to hold upward a purpose of everything I do! ;) Hope you lot all enjoyed.. Have a swell balance of your week! 
Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email, Bloglovin & Instagram!

SHARED WITH: