Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Vintage Burlap Handbag Every Mo Wall Art

I purchased this peachy Burlap Bag on son's nursery.. But I ended upwards filling his walls amongst other things.. So I finally decided it was the perfect stand upwards for for our Basement... So hither is how it all turned out!


First I measured the bag, decided how large the frame would take away to be. Then I went to Rona too had THEM cutting cedar planks too a large backer board for me ;).. too then all i had to create was become abode too gather it all.
 I cheated too used woods gum too textile glue. It holds amazing!!! Then all yous create is await ( I did this projection i time the fiddling ones went to bed too then i time I permit it dry out all night) Then i time dry.. Ta-da! New wall art! 
Here are some other DIY wall fine art projects I convey done some the house... 

This is my Papa's Vintage Canvas Army Bag that i've washed :) too pinned to a chicken wire frame that I picked upwards from Homesense.
 Here is a fiddling wall fine art from our daughters plant nursery using a vintage frame too a beaded wooden initial from Nursery HERE too Big Girl Room HERE
 Here is a plaque I bought at a garage sale too changed it up.. only a tad! ;)
 This is some other vintage Frame from a garage sale that I added a fleck slice of Beadboard also too glued white clips to.. So forthwith it tin strength out agree solid unit of measurement pictures inwards our son's Nursery.
 This was some other DIY chalkboard for our sons sleeping accommodation wall. You tin strength out come across all the details HERE
 This was some other unproblematic chalkboard frame that I made.. It's currently inwards our kitchen.
 This wall fine art was made using some other RH beaded pump too this peachy shabby vintage frame amongst burlap covered woods equally a backer.
 And lastly I used this antique frame to brand the wall slice 'grand-er'! Adding a unproblematic frame some metallic ornate grate helped create sum the empty infinite on our Main Bathroom Wall. You tin strength out come across to a greater extent than on our Bathroom Reveal HERE. 
Shared with:
Dagmar's Home - Thrifty & Vintage Finds
Posed Perfection-Creative Ways

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email, Bloglovin & now Instagram!