Saturday, February 10, 2018

Kids Pastel Christmas Tree

I know I larn together with then wrapped upwards inwards my decor sometimes it tin lead keep a piffling fleck of the fun out of Christmas.. together with then this yr nosotros decided to add together about other tree specifically for the kids!!.. I wanted the kids to hold out able to lead keep a 'FUN' tree.. together with then nosotros got 1 for the basement, a plumbing equipment location where nosotros lead keep virtually of the toys together with kids honey to run around. Come encounter how it all turns out..

It was super fun to decorate about other tree this year, I purchased this in-expensive white tree from walmart.ca together with nosotros all fix to work.  I added whimsical ornaments similar pastel colored birds, cupcakes, owl, pigs.. nestling themed but pretty plenty for an adult room. 
 
 Most of the ornaments were purchased 2 years agone from my local Zehrs grocery store.. I saw the colours of blush together with aquas together with was completely inspired to practice a tree for my piffling girl.. Little did I know I would lead keep a piffling guy every bit well.. So this yr it turned out a tad girly.. adjacent yr I volition endeavor to add together to a greater extent than masculine touches but correct forthwith my piffling guy is every bit good piffling to notice.. 
 For a elementary tree skirt I used this vintage pastel plaid blanket that I had been hanging on to.. proficient affair I did drive it's inwards the same color tones every bit all the ornaments ;) 
 The topper is a elementary gilt star that lights up
 The gift twine is a tad nontraditional.. its a pastel postal missive of the alphabet themed wrapping newspaper from Homesense, every bit good every bit the blush coloured Merry Christmas gift bag.
 I only honey how the white tree sparkles when lit... I wrapped the tree inwards a decorative silvery floral network ( I purchased my curl at Michaels)..It only helped fill upwards inwards the tree inwards about lean areas together with add together about vacation sparkle.  
 Best of all the kids had a nail decorating it together with absolutely honey it!!

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email, Bloglovin & Instagram!