Thursday, February 8, 2018

Farmhouse Bench Makeover

I decided to alter upward our dining room a flake yesteryear adding this cute farmhouse bench from our deck.. amongst our Canadian winters as well as snowfall as well as infinite at a confine for outdoor slice of furniture storage... I decided what a improve agency than to piece of job my piddling bench instead of simply storing it away.. thence hither is how it all turned out!! ;)

Don't larn me incorrect I loved the grayness colour as well as may pigment it ane time again for exterior piece of job inward the summertime but for at ane time I honey how it looks erstwhile as well as distressed to jibe our tabular array base..
When I get-go got this bench and harvest table, it was the master woods that I painted Benjamin Moore Chelsea Grey. For the nearly recent makeover I painted it amongst Cottage Paint inward Antique White.. thence followed it upward amongst Annie Sloan Dark wax focusing generally on edges, thence rubbing my stuff all over amongst varying pressure.. giving the bench the aged distressed expect I craved... at ane time it matches the base of operations of our table.
You tin encounter to a greater extent than of our Dining room decorated for the holidays HERE

Don't Miss a post... Follow me by Email, Bloglovin & Instagram!

SHARED WITH: